Digital Radiography System (Universal U-Arm)
Product: Digital Radiography System (Universal U-Arm)
Models/Ratings: MARS – 15 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 50+ / 65 / 80 KW
Application: All general purpose / extremity digital radiographic procedures / exposures on a patient standing, lying on a table or sitting on a chair.
- Single detector system.
- Bucky is fitted with anti collision device to protect the detector assembly.
- Infrared remote control operation.
- IntegraX (full system integration)
- Mobile table (Mobilt/Mobit6).
Allengers MARS Series of digital radiography systems (ceiling suspended system with auto tracking/ auto positioning feature and universal radiography system with U-Arm stand) are specialized models for general and specialized Radiography applications. These systems are available with single detector/dual detector options as per user intended applications.
- Preview image is available in less than 3 seconds (no wait for patient)
- Perfectly dry film printing (no chemicals)
- No physical movements of cassettes (faster operation)
- Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together)
- Digital image processing (overcome errors in exposure factor selection)
- Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast image
- Efficient and user friendly work flow due to DICOM based system
- Easy to connect with existing HIS/HMS/RIS/PACS in a hospital environment
- Post processing adds more to the image quality
- Dual energy subtraction and image stitching are possible