Digital Radiography system (Ceiling suspended)
Models: MARS – 15/30/40/50/50+/65/80
Rating: 15/30/40/50/50+/65/80 KW
Application: All general purpose digital radiographic procedures / exposures on a patient standing, lying on a table or sitting on a chair.
- Single / dual detector systems.
- Manual / Fully motorized 3D ceiling suspended stand with / without auto tracking facility for table & vertical bucky.
- High resolution 3K x 3K detector.
- IntegraX (full system integration).
- Exposure without detector.
- DICOM 3.0 connectivity.
Allengers MARS Series of digital radiography systems (ceiling suspended system with auto tracking / auto positioning feature) are specialized models for general and specialized Radiography applications. DIGIX Auto systems are available with single detector / dual detector options as per user intended applications.
- Preview image is available in minimum time (no long wait for patient).
- Perfectly dry film printing (no chemicals).
- No Physical movements of cassettes (faster operation).
- Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together).
- Digital image processing (overcomes errors in exposure factor selection).
- Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast range.
- Efficient and user friendly work flow due to DICOM based system.
- Easy to connect with existing HIS / HMS / RIS / PACS in a hospital environment.
- Post processing adds more to the image quality.
- Tracks detector positioning (vertical stand or 6 way table) for accurate source to detector positioning.
- Unlimited positioning freedom.
- Maximized productivity.
- Increased diagnostic capabilities and patient care.
- Better throughput.
- Excellent reliability.