Neurology Equipments Catalogue
Models: 24 / 32 / 40
Application: Recording and monitoring of electrical activities of brain and to investigate and locate sezure origin.
- Light weight and compact amplifier.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Synchronized high resolution MPEG-4 video.
- Integrated impedance check for electrode connectivity, etc. (option of upgradable to future operating systems also available).
Allengers Virgo series of EEG test systems are designed using state-of-the-art technology and more than 25 years experience in design and manufacturing of medical equipment. Advanced digital signal processing and brain mapping techniques are highlights of Allengers EEG.
- Facility to send EEG data through e-mail.
- Light weight and compact amplifier comfortable for adults and children.
- USB 2.0/ ethernet interface enables Desktop or laptop based acquisition stations.
- Synchronized high-resolution MPEG-4 video.
- Flexible Photic Stimulator based on high intensity LEDs.
- Integrated Impedance Check for electrode Connectivity.
- Unlimited no. of Montages.
- Unlimited continuous recording along with video (optional).
- Inbuilt EDF (European Data Format) converter.
- Facility to record Video EEG in media player format for presentations.
- Due to potability easy to use in ICU/ Bed side.
- Draws power from laptop USB Port; no need of external supply.
Models SCORPIO – 2 / 4
Application: Find diseases that damages tissues, nerves or the junctions between nerves and muscles (neuromuscular junctions).
- Capable to perform EMG/EP/NCS studies.
- Easy to change EMG, NCS and EP test by single click.
- Display of current on shock simulator.
- Compatible with TDS 39 / 49 head phones.
- Simultaneous display of 2 / 4 / 8 channel EMG acquisition.
- Large amount of EMG data can be stored, reviewed and replayed with audio.
- Sweep speed and sensitivity can be changed after acquisition.
- Screen separator for viewing M and F or H waves side by side, with separate sensitivities.
- Display of current on shock stimulator.
- Patient isolation for patient safety provided by optically isolating acquisition module from input box.
- 14 different check sizes which can be viewed for visual stimulation.
- LED goggles and Flash stimulators.
- User definable maker names.
- Individual setting for all nerves.
- Double buffered averaging for easy understanding of EP replication.
- Auto protocol of BERA test where you can define intensities for different traces.
- Tones/Envelopes stimulation for different audio tests such as LLR, MLR, P-300.
- Facility of selecting dB in NHL or SPL.