Models: MAM VENUS / MAM VENUS+
Rating: 3.5 / 5 KW
Application: Diagnostic mammography procedures in breast cancer detection.
- Digital display of compression parameters.
- Self diagnostic inter locks.
- Anatomical Programming Radiography (APR).
- Stereotactic biopsy compatible.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC).
- Auto release of breast after exposure.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
- Auto selection of radiographic factors as per patient’s anatomy
- Saves Time
- Eliminates retakes
- As an AEC monitors the X-Rays transmitted through the breast, it increases the diagnostic capability
- Lowers dose
- Full featured automatic exposure control with 5 step density control and 5 different film screen combinations. A solid state detector ensures the accuracy and exposure consistency.
- Anatomical Programme (APR)
- For quick and fine selection of radiographic parameters for optimum image quality
- 3 step anatomical programming for different breast sizes (small, medium and large)
- Stereotactic Biopsy Compatible
- Fully compatible with digital stereotactic biopsy device to perform FNA, FNL and Core biopsies
- Special emphasis has been laid for patient comfort during biopsy procedures.