Models: 24 / 32 / 40
Application: Recording and monitoring of electrical activities of brain and to investigate and locate sezure origin.
- Light weight and compact amplifier.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Synchronized high resolution MPEG-4 video.
- Integrated impedance check for electrode connectivity, etc. (option of upgradable to future operating systems also available).
Allengers Virgo series of EEG test systems are designed using state-of-the-art technology and more than 25 years experience in design and manufacturing of medical equipment. Advanced digital signal processing and brain mapping techniques are highlights of Allengers EEG.
- Facility to send EEG data through e-mail.
- Light weight and compact amplifier comfortable for adults and children.
- USB 2.0/ ethernet interface enables Desktop or laptop based acquisition stations.
- Synchronized high-resolution MPEG-4 video.
- Flexible Photic Stimulator based on high intensity LEDs.
- Integrated Impedance Check for electrode Connectivity.
- Unlimited no. of Montages.
- Unlimited continuous recording along with video (optional).
- Inbuilt EDF (European Data Format) converter.
- Facility to record Video EEG in media player format for presentations.
- Due to potability easy to use in ICU/ Bed side.
- Draws power from laptop USB Port; no need of external supply.