Digital Radiography system (Ceiling suspended)
Product: Digital Radiography (Ceiling Suspended)
Models: MARS 15/80
Rating: 15/30/40/50/50+/65/80 KW (250 – 1000 mA)
Series: DIGIX CSA ADV / DIGIX CSA
Allengers Digix series of Digital Radiography Systems (Ceiling Suspended system with Auto Tracking / Auto Positioning feature) are specialized models for general and specialized radiography applications. These systems are available with single detector / dual detector options as per user intended applications.
- Fully motorized 3D ceiling suspended stand with auto-tracking facility for table & vertical bucky.
- Tracks detector positioning (vertical stand or 6-way table) for accurate source to detector positioning.
- Preview image is available in less than 3 seconds (no long wait for patients).
- Digital touch display on tube stand for various parameters selection.
- Oblique tracking of tube head synchronized with FPD in VBS (optional).
- Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together).
- Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast range.
- Efficient and user-friendly workflow due to DICOM based system.
- Easy to connect with existing HIS / HMS / RIS / PACS in a hospital environment.
- Post-processing feature adds more to the image quality.
- Unlimited positioning freedom.
- High-resolution 3K x 3K detector.
- DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
- Integra X integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.