Tread Mill Test (TMT) System
Models: GEMINI-A-DX / DX-AM / WL
Application: Diagnosis of heart abnormalities like blockage in artery with symptoms of angina pain.
- De-Fib protection.
- Direct USB 2.0 and inbuilt resting ECG software.
Allengers’ Gemini Series of stress test systems are designed using state-of-the-art technology and more than 20 years of experience in design and manufacturing of medical equipment. Sturdy, in-house designed treadmill and stable base line during stress test are highlights of Allengers’ TMT.
- User-friendly operation and patient safety are incorporated in design.
- USB interface enables the equipment to be used with any desktop/laptop computer.
- Light-weight, small body level acquisition removes the artifacts due to patient motion using small lead lengths (optional feature).
- “Emergency stop” is provided to stop treadmill motion in case of emergency.
- Duke score interpretation
- Bandwidth 0.05 – 150 Hz
- USB 2.0 ready
- Editable protocols
- Online printing
- Strong analysis tools with different display types
- PVC detection
- RR analysis
- ECG add on
- Activity log