Tread Mill Test (TMT) System
Product: Treadmill Test (TMT) System
Allengers’ Gemini Series of stress test systems are designed using state-of-the-art technology and more than 33 years of experience in design and manufacturing of medical equipment. Sturdy, in-house designed treadmill and stable base line during stress test are highlights of Allengers’ TMT.
- Dual working of Acquisition box – Stress ECG & Resting ECG.
- User friendly software with-editable protocols, online/PDF printing, RR analysis, PVC detection, and many more options.
- Free Lifetime Online Support & S/W up gradation.
- Optional – Automatic NIBP measurement in AM model.
- Unlimited no of Protocols (Standard and User Defined).
- Online update allows user to download the latest software from Allengers server.
- USB interface which enables the equipment to be used with any desktop/laptop computer.
- Strong analysis tools with different display types.
- Properly isolated Acquisition box with De-Fib Protection.
- “Emergency stop” button is provided to stop treadmill motion in case of emergency.
- Digitally signed driver with lots of user editable or defined settings.
- Wireless Acquisition: – Light-weight with small body level acquisition removes the artifacts due to patient motion using small lead lengths.