Mobile Cathlab (PHOTON)
Product: Mobile Cath Lab
Models: Allengers – Life HP / Life FP
Allengers – Photon Mobile Cath Labs are having advanced high-definition digital image acquisition, processing, and review system encompassing multiple applications in one system. Dedicated to improving the quality of life by providing state-of-the-art cardiology services, on Allengers Photon series, one can perform heart catherizations and peripheral vascular imaging.
- X-ray generator comprising of multiple inverter modules.
- Heavy-duty metal centre x-ray tube with efficient cooling system.
- Flat Panel Detector with 20 X 20 cm / 30 X 30 cm.*
- 55” high-resolution, high luminous, TFT colored monitor.
- 1K x 1K or 1.5K x 1.5K* for higher image resolution.
- SID movement for better image quality and minimal radiation hazards.*
- Direct digital image formation.*
- STENT View software for enhanced stent visualization.*
- Next generation SYNERGY software for low dose imaging.
- Integrated dose area product meter, dose control, radiation free preview collimator.
- 3 Axis (longitudinal / transverse / up & down travels) mobile table with floating carbon fiber top.
- Integrated Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA).
- Fully motorized movement of C-arm and patient table.
- AFD display for LAO / RAO / CRA / CAU positioning.
- Ceiling mounted arrangement of monitors.
- Non-contact proximal sensor based anti-collision.
- A.S.S.U.R.E protocols for enhanced radiation safety.