Product : Digital Radiography System (Floor to Ceiling/ Ceiling Free)
Models/Ratings : MARS – 15 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 50+ / 65 KW
Series : DIGIXeco
Features : Full DICOM 3.0 connectivity, high frequency 40KHz generator (less skin dose). Integra X -Integrated image acquisition system, versatile vertical bucky stand having an inbuilt FPD/Wi fi FPD to enable all types of radiographs with mobile table/bucky table.
- Substantially lower exposure factors, (Radiation safety to Patients & Operators)
- Elimination of Motion Artifacts due to lower exposure time, (Excellent film quality)
- Negligible skin dose, (Radiation Safety to Patient)
- High power ensures Blur free images and shorter exposure time
Allengers DigiXeco an economical series of digital radiography systems are specialized models for general radiographic applications.
These systems are available with the X-Ray tube head mounted on a floor to ceiling stand/ceiling free stand, a single detector embedded in the vertical bucky housing, mobile table and high frequency x-ray generator (as per user intended applications).
- Contrast enhanced digital image processing
- Digital image processing (overcome errors in exposure factor selection) for enhanced details
- Preview image is available in less than 5 seconds (no long wait for patients)
- Perfectly dry film printing (no chemicals)
- No physical movement of cassettes (faster operation)
- Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together)
- Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast image
- Efficient and user friendly work flow due to DICOM based system
- Easy to connect with existing HIS/HMS/RIS/PACS in a hospital environment
- Post processing adds more to the image quality
- Dual energy subtraction and image stitching are possible (optional)