C-Arm Compatible ESWL
Product : C-Arm Compatible ESWL
Models/Ratings : UROLITH+
Series : UROLITH+
Features : The C-Arm can be latched very easily with Urolith+
The C-Arm cab be unlatched easily for the other Urological procedures in the O.T like P.C.N.L and URS
Extra corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy – commonly called ESWL or Lithotripsy – is a safe, effective and easy procedure for kidney stones. High energy shock waves are used to pulverize the kidney stones into sand-like, which the body eliminates through the urinary tract.
- Safe and effective.
- Performed as an outpatient procedure.
- Non-invasive, so there is low risk of infection, bleeding or pain.
- Proven effectiveness – millions successfully treated worldwide.
- Fully compatible with Allengers Line/ High Frequency C-Arms making a perfect combination with the hospital.
- No special infra structural requirement.
- Easy installation in small clinics and the Urology Deptt. of large hospitals.