Models: PISCES 103i
Application: Recording of electrical activity of heart.
- Touch screen with full alphanumerical keyboard.
- 3 x 4 + 1, 6 x 2 medians observation interpretation with 3 + 1 and 6 lead printing format.
- Reliable interpretation from Glasgow from U.K.
- Storage of more than 1000 ECG, additional storage in pendrive in PDF format.
- 12 leads simultaneous acquisition to get accurate ECG measurements and ECG on the screen helps to check the ECG signal quality before printing.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard with shortcut keys and also 5 inch touch screen.
- Highly informative print out on thermal paper will all 12 leads and one selectable rhythm lead.
- Battery backup of more than 100 ECG printouts on thermal paper, which provide ease during mobility of machine inside or outside the hospital.
- Selectable long lead helps in identification of any type of arrhythmia/ abnormalities.
- Selectable long lead and screen color.
- Various indications on LCD display, “PAPER EMPTY”, “BATTERY STATUS” and “LEAD OFF”.
- Versatile recording modes auto, manual, recording of 3.5 sec, 5 sec.
- Reliable,s tested interpretation from Glasgow, U.K.
- Wide printer size of 106 mm to fit all leads properly without overlapping of ECG.