LITEX (MOBILE HF X RAY)
Product: Mobile X-Ray Machine (Spring Balanced)
Models: MARS 4.2/6
Rating: 4.2 / 6 KW (110 – 150 mA)
Allengers Litex series of Mobile X-Ray machines are based on HF X-Ray generation technology. These X-Ray machines are most suitable for applications where ease of mobility is required in trauma cases and bedside X-Rays in hospital wards ICU’s and can be taken through elevators with ease. The HF X-Ray generation technology used in these models offers the following advantages over the conventional 2 pulse technology.
- Elimination of motion artifacts due to lower exposure time (excellent image quality).
- Substantially lower exposure factors due to high frequency.
- Anatomical Programming Radiography (APR).
- Compact, lightweight and easy to move with small footprints.
- Negligible skin dose due to lower exposure factors (radiation safety to patients and operators)