Electromyograph (EMG Machine)
Product : Electromyograph (EMG Machine)
Series : SCORPIO
Allengers Scorpio Series of EMG, EP, NCS Test System is designed using state-of-art technology. The latest digital technology offers the physician greater flexibility in recording and interpreting EMG, finding diseases that can damage muscle tissue, nerves, or the junctions between nerve and muscle (neuromuscular junction). Electromyography (EMG) is a technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles.
- 2/4 Channel EMG.
- Capable to perform EMG / EP / NCS /AUTONOMIC studies.
- Simultaneous display of 2/4 channel EMG acquisition.
- Salient features of shock simulator – current adjustment, start/stop, save, live/averaging.
- Latency / intensity graph.
- Work on all Microsoft Windows platform.
- Export the data to MATLAB / LAB view.
- Digitally signed driver with lots of user editable or defined settings.
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential (EP)
- Nerve Conduction Study (NCS)